2016 Pay Price
(VERMONT-MAINE-NEW HAMPSHIRE-RHODE ISLAND-CONNECTICUT-MASSACHUSETTS)
Pay Price Principle
Our foundation tenets, rooted in collective bargaining, have always been supply management and a sustainable price for our producers. The Cooperative makes all efforts to meet the established budget base price; however, the price can be adjusted by the Board of Directors.
Based on 12.2% component levels of 3.5% Butterfat; 3.05% Protein; 5.65% Other Solids
Winter Base- January and February 2016
Base- March and April 2016
Base- May-November 2016
Winter Base- December 2016
12 month Base (weighted average)
National Average Quality Premium
12 month Average Mailbox Price
*$0.1680 per pound ($2.05/cwt) is a MAP
Occasionally, CROPP will apply a Market Adjustment Premium (MAP) which allows the business to adapt to changing market factors while still providing a sustainable stable pay program to members.
Note: The MAP will be reviewed by the Board of Directors on a monthly basis and can be adjusted based on the financial performance of the Cooperative.
CROPP Quality Program
SOMATIC CELL ADJUSTER:
- FMMA type formula yields $.48 cents per 100,000 on a linear premium basis. The hinge point is 350,000 with a neutral zone between 300,000-350,000. The deduction formula is $.48 per 100,000 over 350,000 on a linear basis. Maximum deduct level is at a cell count of 1,000,000. As an example, a somatic cell count of 250,000 would result in a $.48/cwt premium, while a somatic cell count of 450,000 would result in a $.48/cwt deduct.
STANDARD PLATE COUNT:
- CROPP has a premium/deduct program for Standard Plate Count (SPC).
|SPC Quality Payment Chart|
|SPC X 1000|
LAB PASTEURIZATION COUNT:
- CROPP has a premium program for Lab Pasteurization Count (LPC).
|LPC Payment Chart|
PRELIMINARY INCUBATION COUNT:
- CROPP has a premium program for Preliminary Incubation Count (PI).
|PI Quality Payment Chart|
|PI X 1000|
There will be a $180.00 stop charge per month for CROPP producers.
DAIRY POOL CAPITAL BASE PLAN
To meet the requirements of the Dairy Pool Capital Base Plan, CROPP farmers are required to purchase preferred stock equivalent to 5.5 percent of their annual base gross income. We offer flexible options for fulfilling this requirement. Calculation of this is based on:
- the pay program of the Member's region
- the individual Member's components
- the Member's established production base
If you have any questions please call the Farmer Hotline at 1-888-809-9297