As a cooperative of organic family farmers on a mission, we’ve long known that none of us is as smart as all of us - or as strong as all of us. That’s why we join hands with so many organizations across the U.S. who are working to support our local communities and create a better food system for all. We call it the Power of We.
Each year CROPP donates cash, product and other in-kind support to about 1,000 organizations and events across the nation that share our mission. These organizations collectively reach millions of people - furthering the organic food and farming movement, raising awareness, and promoting the cooperative’s mission. All this while changing the world, and building brand loyalty: truly the power of the people.
To focus our giving, our cooperative is dedicated to these five goals:
- Supporting organic family farmers by increasing professional development opportunities in organic agriculture for family farmers; empowering youth in agriculture; preserving family farm culture; and protecting farmers’ livelihood.
- Growing organic food systems with the advancement of organic agriculture and food sovereignty in both rural and urban areas, including initiatives focused on organic research, education, and advocacy.
- Promoting environmental sustainability by advocating for the stewardship and protection of natural resources.
- Fostering health and wellness through organic education and improving access to organic food. Priority is given to initiatives that benefit children’s health and education.
- Doing good in our local communities by empowering our farmers’ and employees’ communities to strengthen their local economies, create and enrich local, organic food systems, and/or increase community well-being.
To refer an organization for a donation request, please direct them to the updated Donation & Grant Giving Portal.